Sunday 5 August 2012

2012 Weaner Heifers

The boys had already made their way to the schoolroom, they quite often make it there before me. Our routine is pretty strict on a "normal" day. Start time is 8am and they have independent work to get through first. Usually I am pegging out the washing, finishing the washing up from breakfast or in this case taking photos.....they left the gate open.



The weaner heifers have been in Charleys for about 3 weeks and they have obviously ventured away from the watering points a little more. 

They recognised their diet from the month before (which is now my mulch).


Is that someone coming?


It's the boss! Best be on my way!



I was just relieved I didn't have to do the mustering before school.....





1 comment:

  1. Aren't weaners the most curious of creatures? Like any youngsters I guess. Love the glimpse of your garden.

    ReplyDelete