Sunday 10 March 2013

Home Sweet Home

After 16 days the boys and I have finally made it to our humble abode. I have noticed the trees have grown, Lach noticed the boys have grown...oh how we did miss each other!

Thank you to my Mum and Dad who gladly put up with us for the duration. Thank you to my husband for keeping the house clean, washing up to date and mowing done...
 
There is water water everywhere still, this was my trip home..

 





This is our dangerous one, I won't travel the road until it is under the culvit!



It won't take much to put it all over again...but we are so very lucky to have had rain, to be home, safe and stocked up with supplies!

On a sad note though, my dog is missing...he should have been home by now...



1 comment:

  1. Oh Trude, not your dear old dog. Fingers crossed for you and pleased you're all home.

    ReplyDelete