Sunday 17 February 2013

Happy 60th Mum

Yesterday we celebrated Mum's 60th birthday, just family, her request was "I would prefer to slide into 60 going un-noticed!"

Her actual birthday was Valentine's Day but because we all live apart the consensus was to save it up until the weekend....

Mum threw a family statistic at me though....she is the only person in her family to reach 60! She lost both her parents in their 50s and unfortunately her brother in his 30s! I told her in that case she better keep peddling that bike and doing puzzles she just might crack 90!



Plenty of little helpers...

A Koolaman design pendant was our gift for Mum....



And me besotted with my two nieces, just can't help but give them a cuddle each...
typical behaviour of a mother of boys!
















2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Mum! They are cute certainly cute nieces x

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! my mum managed to sneak past 70 last year unnoticed (I thought it was this year)so she would have been very pleased about that!

    ReplyDelete