Tuesday 4 December 2012

In the Christmas Spirit....

Traditions die hard around here at times, like putting the tree up on the 1st, pfft only if you are home I assume.

The boys set to decorate while I attended to all of those jobs that I pretend don't exist during the week....just what you want to be doing on a Sunday.


Looking like he is working on a car here....no just the Christmas tree.




Adorning the tree with a couple of home made decorations 





My new pin board for cards, made from an old frame, sprayed with white and covered with left over fabric,


And my most favourite, a panel of fabric kindly quilted and decorated by a very clever lady I know.


And our attempt at a star, BHG paper from a few seasons ago put to good use.


3 comments:

  1. wow did you get that start from just one sheet of paper?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that year I actually rang and they sent me like 8 pieces and I think for free....read the fine print, probably the same for this years paper....it is beautiful. We used 5 sheets, we had 6 but we made a blunder....as does happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the star Trudy. I'm being pestered daily to put up the tree, but I'm just 'not ready' yet!
    Is your mantle clock a Unicorn? We have one very similar.

    ReplyDelete