Saturday 18 January 2014

Things are a little quiet

One child in a cast with a break to his left Humerus...things are a little quiet around here and well not that humerous...the rough road to and from town is about the extent of his travels, thank goodness he loves to read and we can buy books for the iPad (no tax deduction there)!




In saying that L is still working on his fence....alone!

I am trying to finish my big list of things before school goes back in what 10 days...

The kids spotted my list after a disagreement with each other to which I intervened so they kicked off the cleaning of the kitchen...I was so taken back I gave them a big squeezy hug...their cleaning however only lasted 1/2 an hour. I finished around 4.30pm (all day) and note to self never to leave it that long again. Kitchen cupboards were scrubbed inside and out, items that I never use collected and will see one of the many charity bins in town. With the Australian Open on however, this may also account for the length of time it took me.


A couple of long term, planned projects are underway and close to finish...





We've managed to service the bike's, the manual kind...and deal with a red-back spider who had quite happily made her web and sack in the spokes...


A new accounting program, quite rightly advised by my brother-in-law to try it for 6 months before recommending it. I'll blog before the end of Financial Year about that one...but just quickly I haven't been this excited about my books for a long time!

Branding next week will be interesting with the heat but like all farmers we are just going to have to roll with it...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment